Total relaxation in paradise. There is no better way to describe this lovely island. Bora Bora Beach Club is really a club to relax to the rhythm of chill out music, enjoying a delicious cocktail by the sea.
Hours of Operation: Every day from 08:00 am to 3:00 pm. The return time to Cartagena may vary depending on the weather and tide conditions.
The last boat heading towards Bora Bora Beach Club leaves at 8:30 am.
Duration: 7 hours approximately.
THIS TOUR REQUIRES PREVIOUS RESERVATION.
Once your purchase is confirmed, we will contact you via email to coordinate all the details of your reservation. In the email we will inform you about the availability of pick-up at your hotel or if you must go to the meeting point to start your journey by boat to Bora Bora Beach Club.
The tour includes:
- Transportation by speedboat to Bora Bora. The boat has no bathroom.
- A group leader who will accompany you during transportation and upon arrival to the beach.
- Sightseeing tour aboard the boat that will allow you to see the Bocachica fortress, Tierra Bomba island and some of the islands that make up the Rosario Islands archipelago.
- Several options are offered for lunch:
- “Checking Garden” with fine herbs, accompanied by white rice, mixed salad and ripe plantain.
- Typical fish accompanied by coconut rice, mixed salad and patacones with hogao.
- Vegetarian dish: Penne pasta with sautéed vegetables (green and yellow zucchini, paprika, onion, funghi trifolati and carrot), accompanied with pataconces and hogao.
- Any change in the menu must be paid by the customer.
- Beach bed subject to availability. Certain beach beds may have cost due to their location.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old are charged only transport to the island.
- 4 years and up pay a single rate.
The service may be interrupted or canceled without prior notice due to weather, Act of God circumstances or Force Majeure.
The tour does NOT include any other service or expense that is not included in the description above.
The tour does not include, among others, entrance to the oceanarium or equipment for snorkeling, kayaking, jet skiing, as well as ecological walks.
The passenger assumes the payment of the boarding tax at the Bodeguita Pier, which is estimated at $ 17,500 per person.
NOTE: Once your order has been confirmed, we will send you an email with your ticket. Please PRINT THE TICKET AND PRESENT IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE EMAIL. Via email the details of your reservation will be coordinated.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON BORA BORA?
Bora Bora Beach Club is one of the most sought-after places near Cartagena de Indias: Environment that invites you to relax, chill out music, sunny beds, white sand and turquoise water become the scene of a unique experience in Rosario Island archipelago.
The adventure begins at the Bodeguita Pier, aboard a speedboat heading towards Rosario Islands archipelago, National Natural Park. For your safety, you must wear life jackets during the tour, which will be supplied when boarding the boat.
On the way to Bora Bora Beach Club, the boat will give you a sightseeing tour through Cartagena’s internal bay, with the port area on its left and the Bocagrande sector on its right. Passing by San Sebastián del Pastelillo fort and then by the Sailors Virgen (15-meter-high statue that is located in the center of the inner bay), the boat will leave the inner bay, passing close to Tierra Bomba island and Bocachica’s fort.
The next point of observation will be the chain of islands and islets that are part of the Rosario Islands archipelago: Isla Grande, Rosario Island, Cagua Island, San Martin Island, Majayura Island, and many others will be part of its route.
After this sightseeing tour, you will go to Bora Bora Beach Club. The staff will await you at the club dock to welcome you and explain about the use of the facilities and the plan of the day. Go to your sun bed and get ready to enjoy a day of tranquility in a cool environment with chill out music. Explore the beach and the turquoise sea! Bora Bora Beach Club offers you an unforgettable experience.
If desired, you can get information about other activities that are offered:
- Discover the Rosario Islands Oceanarium, which houses a sample of the marine fauna and flora of the Archipelago, and offers its visitors a wonderful experience of interaction with dolphins.
- Spend your time exploring the seabed snorkeling.
- Paddle boat.
Remember that these additional activities ARE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE.
Maybe later you could consider the Hop On Hop Off bus, and make the most of your stay in Cartagena de Indias to the fullest. If you are interested, click here to get a combination of HoHo + Bora Bora Beach Club.