The most exclusive natural reserve of the Colombian Caribbean. Ecological trails, alive with green nature, that seems to guide you as you walk through them. Crystal clear waters that encourage you to submerge yourself and dive in them, or ride them in a canoe. A guided tour by speedboat.
A spectacular resort with typical food, awaits for you. You can also visit Cartagena with our Hop On – Hop Off tour with more than 14 stops around the city
- Lunch with accompanying drink.
- Ticket valid for two days.
- Get on/off the bus as many times as you want.
- Multilingual system in 6 languages.
- City map.
- 14 designated stops.
- Walled City – Guided Walk.
- FREE entrance to the Emerald Museum.
Tour Not Included
- Does not include Muelle de la Bodeguita tax ($ 17.000 COP).
- Does not include the entrance to the Aquarium, ($ 25.000 COP).
- Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.
Coco Liso Island Tour: Every day of the week, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Hop On -Hop Off tour: Departure every day of the week, 9:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Guided walk: Every day starts at stop # 3 “Clock Tower” at 4:04 pm
Isla Cocoliso Tour: 8 Hours Approx.
Hop On – Hop Off tour (without getting off): 90 Minutes.
Guided walk in the Historic Center: 90 Minutes.
Isla Cocoliso Tour:
From the Hotels located in the areas of Bocagrande, Castillogrande and Laguito, in case of not being located in hotels in these areas you should go directly to the Bodeguita Pier, Box Office # 5.
Hop On – Hop Off tour:
Departure every day of the week, 9:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Every day starts at stop # 3 “Clock Tower” at 4:04 pm.
- The Coco Liso Island Tour REQUIRES RESERVE, the waiting time for confirmation and reservation is 24 hours, we will be requesting or sending information to the email associated with the purchase.
- Does not include port fee.
- The Hop On – Hop Off tour does not require a reservation and you can make use at any time, you should only go to any of our designated stops and times described for our tour, it is necessary to present yourself with the printed ticket or online purchase order.
- You are free to get on and off the bus as many times as you wish at any of our 14 designated stops and you can resume the tour on the next lap taking into account the time and stop you are in.
- The last round of the Hop On – Hop Off tour ends at 7:30 p.m. Approx, at the main stop “Muelle de la Bodeguita”.
- IT IS NECESSARY TO PRINT YOUR TICKET TO MAKE USE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.