Discover Cartagena and visit San Felipe de Barajas Castle ! This is possible thanks to the Hop On Hop Off Bus + San Felipe de Barajas Castle combo. The best of both worlds in a single combo:
Hours of Operation:
- Hop On Hop Off Bus: Every day from 9:00 am at La Bodeguita Pier or at any of the 14 stops along the route.
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle: Every day from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Duration of the Hop On Hop Off Bus loop : 1 hour and 30 minutes if you don’t get off.
- Duration of the San Felipe de Barajas Castle tour: approximately 1 hour.
The combo includes:
- 2 day valid ticket for the Hop On Hop Off bus.
- 14 stops located along the Cartagena tourist circuit.
- Multilanguage system in 6 languages, on board the bus to listen Cartagena’s history in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- Guided walking tour through the Historic District with live bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Entrance ticket to San Felipe de Barajas Castle (valid once).
- Audio guided tour of San Felipe de Barajas Castle in 4 languages: Spanish, English, Italian and French.
- VIP, Gift and Discount Card.
- Children from 0 to 5 years old do NOT pay the entrance.
- From 6 to 13 years old pay children rate.
- From 14 years and older pay adult rate.
- People with visible or qualified disabilities stated in the membership card to the Social Security Health System DO NOT PAY entrance to the Castle of San Felipe de Barajas. They must acquire the audio guide, though.
The service can be interrupted or canceled for weather reasons or events previously scheduled at the Castle.
NOTE: REDEEM YOUR TICKET BEFORE GOING TO ATTRACTION: If you buy your ticket through our page, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. This email MUST BE PRESENTED AND REDEEMED at any of our points of sale or on board our buses to receive your tickets. You will not be able to access the attraction/activity by presenting only the email.