The most exclusive natural reserve of the Colombian Caribbean. Ecological trails, alive, green, that seem to guide you as you walk on them. Crystal clear waters that encourage you to submerge and dive in them, or ride them in a canoe. A guided tour by speedboat, and a spectacular resort with typical food, waiting for you, always fall well.
DESCRIPTION: Guided bilingual tour to Isla Coco Liso.
- Prior reservation is required.
- Departure hours: 8:00 am / 8:30 am.
- Duration: approximately eight hours.
- Includes transportation by speedboat hotel – pier – Isla Coco Liso.
- Free hotel pick-up: in hotels in the areas of Boca Grande, Laguito and Castillo Grande. (In case of not being in hotels in the area, you should go to the Muelle de la Bodeguita gate # 5.)
- Includes: lunch with accompanying drink.
- VIP card for gifts and discounts.
- It does not include a port fee of $ 16,500 or admission to the aquarium of $ 30,000 (optional). Consumptions at the bar, transport back to the wharf dock – hotel.
- Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.