HOP ON – HOP OFF TOUR FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS
To order your tickets please proceed to your cruise line shore excursion desk.
Few places on Earth are as beautiful as Cartagena, a city that offers both history and modernity. From beautiful architecture to striking monuments, there are plenty of inspiring sightseeing opportunities along our stops. You can hop-on and off unlimited times at any of these stops and enjoy the city at your own pace.
Create your own Cartagena itinerary with a ticket for the city’s only Hop On – On Off tour. Get off when you want to go exploring. Stay as long as you like. Catch the next bus when you’re ready to continue. Ride up top for amazing views of the city and choose from six different languages during the tour. See landmarks including Cartagena’s famed Clock Tower and the San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Hit the city’s top shopping districts. Explore lively bars or grab a bite to eat at an authentic Colombian restaurant. Plus, your ticket includes a guided walking tour through the cobbled streets of the historic Walled City at no additional charge. For those who prefer to see the sights at their own pace, the Hop On – Hop Off tour is the ideal choice.
- Explore Cartagena aboard the Hop On -Hop Off tour, featuring stops at the city’s favorite destinations.
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through the cobbled streets of the Walled City at no extra charge.
- See the sights you want to see at your leisure like on this self-guided city tour.
The length of the entire is 90 minutes, if you decide not to hop off at any our 14 stops. If you do choose to hop off at any of our stops, please ensure you allow ample time to return to the port.
- Panoramic tour with plenty of opportunities to hop-on and off around the city.
- Live guided tour in 2 languages: English and Spanish.
- Sightseeing tour on board our Hop On – Hop On tour with stops at the Fortress of San Felipe de Barajas, Clock Tower, The Walled City, the Modern City and the commercial area of Pierino Gallo.
- Free 3D Map plus one complimentary water bottle.
- Frequency: Every 30 to 40 minutes a bus will pass by any of our stops.
- Amazing Walled City walking tour: a guided walk through the best of the Walled City: Clock Tower, Santo Domingo Square, Plaza de la Aduana, Bolivar Square, Inquisition Palace, Emerald Museum with a professional and bilingual tour guide (in English & Spanish).
- Wheelchair-friendly buses.
- Shopping time for emeralds and souvenirs at Pierino Gallo stop.
1.- REMEMBER! You can hop on – hop off as many times as you wish at any of our stops around the city. Where you will be able to see Cartagena.
2.- Hop off the bus and walk on your own. Then you can return to stop 2 again and continue the tour on board the bus.
3.- Stay on the bus and hop off at any of our stops or do the whole 90 minutes loop. Then hop off as stop 14, The Bodeguita pier and explore our wonderful walking tour around The Old City.
4.- Do not forget: Every 30 to 40 minutes a bus will be at any of our stops.
5.-If you want to do our wonderful walking tour, we recommend bringing sunscreen and water.
6.- At Stop 3 you can hop off and discover the most important place in Cartagena, San Felipe Castle! Visit the biggest military fortress in South America.
7.- If you want to go shopping for local handcraft souvenirs, we recommend you hop off at Boquetillo stop 5. This is another main entrance to the Old City. Also, in this stop you will be able to see Gabriel Garcia Marquez´s house, as well as one of the most famous hotels, The Santa Clara Hotel with the unique architecture.
8.- If you are into shopping, stops 8,9 and 10 are a great option for you.
9.- You can´t talk about Colombia without mentioning its emeralds, jewelry and fashion designers. We recommend you hop off at stop 12 Pierino Gallo.