Much joy, unlimited drinks, snacks, live Vallenato music, ideal combination for a wonderful night aboard a traditional wooden bus, (chiva). Get to know the historic center of Cartagena, its history, infrastructure and secrets, from a nighttime point of view, spiced up with an hour of rumba, in an exclusive club of the place.
DESCRIPTION: Guided land trip in typical transportation of the place.
- Requires prior reservation.
- Schedule: Daily departure between 7:30 pm and 20:00 pm, returning 00:00 am at the same place of pick-up.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately.
- Pick-up location: at the hotel (Bocagrande only, Laguito, Castillo Grande).
- Includes a guide.
- Live vallenato set.
- National alcoholic beverages (subject to conditions and restrictions).
- Tasting typical fried foods of the city.Admission to disco in the historic center for 1 Hour. (taboocrossover)
- Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.
- Does not include consumptions in the disco.
The chiva rumbera is the reflection of the essence of the Colombian people. A cheerful, fun people who, despite the daily struggles, do not lose their sense of humor.
In the chiva rumbera, while you travel, you can listen to everything. From funny stories, jokes, stories, to the best of live ballenato music. You will feel accompanied by a bus full of people with the same feeling, willing to spend a very pleasant moment, where joy will be the main ingridient.
Everyone is welcome to the rumba chiva. In it, you can enjoy various national liquors (subject to conditions) and taste fried foods of the city. Afterwards of course, they will make a stop at a well-known nightclub in the historic center for an hour, or else stay at the rumba, if the chiva catches your attention.
By the way, you will receive a VIP card of discounts and promotions, with which you can obtain important discounts at allied establishments.
A LITTLE HISTORY
The Chiva, also known in several countries as “stairway buses”, are typical buses from Colombia, adapted in an artisanal way to transport public in rural areas. Its main characteristic is its great colors, predominating the patriotic colors of Colombia, yellow, blue and red, because the honorable Colombian people boasts of being very patriotic. In 2006, the chiva was nominated by the famous Colombian magazine, Semana, as “symbol of Colombia” in the contest in which the vueltiao hat was favored as the winner. (One of the most important tourist symbols of Colombia).