Very close to the island of Barú, within just forty-five minutes away from Cartagena, is Playa Blanca, a fascinating place. Tourist par excellence, it displays extraordinary natural landscapes, which combine with exuberant vegetation, a must for nature lovers. Includes, of course, guided panoramic tour of the Rosario Islands, with an hour stop on San Martin de Pajarales Island
DESCRIPTION: Guided tour to Playa Blanca.
- Requires prior reservation.
- Departure time: 08:30 am / Return 15:00 pm
- Duration: 7 hours approximately.
- The tour includes reception and assistance.
- The tour includes air conditioned ground transportation.
- Free pick-ups in hotels in the areas of Bocagrande, Laguito and Castillo Grande. (In case of not being in hotels in the area, you should go to the de la Bodeguita pier, gate # 1.)
- Panoramic tour of the Rosario Islands with a 1-hour stop on San Martín de Pajarales Island.
- Includes: typical lunch service.
- Includes 1 hour of basic cocktails.
- VIP card for gifts and discounts.
- Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.
- Does not include port fee of $ 16,500 or admission to the aquarium $ 30,000 (optional), tips, water sports, use of tents, chairs, and toilets not described, and (lobster).