Very close to the island of Barú, within just forty-five minutes away from Cartagena, is Playa Blanca, a fascinating place. Tourist par excellence, it displays extraordinary natural landscapes, which combine with exuberant vegetation, a must for nature lovers. Includes, of course, guided panoramic tour of the Rosario Islands, with an hour stop on San Martin de Pajarales Island
DESCRIPTION: Guided tour to Playa Blanca.
- Requires prior reservation.
- Departure time: 08:30 am / Return 15:00 pm
- Duration: 7 hours approximately.
- The tour includes reception and assistance.
- Free pick-ups in hotels in the areas of Bocagrande, Laguito and Castillo Grande. (In case of not being in hotels in the area, you should go to the de la Bodeguita pier, gate # 1.)
- Panoramic tour of the Rosario Islands with a 1-hour stop on San Martín de Pajarales Island.
- Includes: typical lunch service.
- Includes 1 hour of basic cocktails.
- Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.
- Does not include port fee of $ 17.000 or admission to the aquarium $ 30,000 (optional), tips, water sports, use of tents, chairs, and toilets not described, and (lobster).
Get ready to make a beautiful trip to Playa Blanca Barú
In CitySightseeing Cartagena, we have various tours that will help you to get to know Playa Blanca Barú. In this case, a great adventure awaits you aboard a boat, with an estimated travel time of 35 minutes.
In the course of the trip, in which for your protection and that of your family, you must use life jackets, you will be able to observe the city from another point of view. Enjoy large boats with you, and you can observe the beauty of Boca Grande, and, perhaps the most luxurious part of Cartagena de Indias.
In the direction of the Rosario Islands, we pass by the Island of Barú, where one of the most beautiful beaches of Cartagena de Indias is located, Playa Blanca, a wonderful place, where the sand is white and the water is very clear.
If you like to walk, you can tour the island, which is very clean and on the way you can stop in many places to buy something to drink, maybe coffee, or food. In this a particular topic, for there are several tastes you should taste. Typical Colombian, vegetarian and even vegan food.
If you are an adventure lover, or just want to make the most of the trip, you can do water activities, because the crystal clear waters facilitate the practice of sports such as kayaking, windsurfing, sailing or snorkeling. These are the most asked for, and popular activities on the island.
If you like the sea, the calm, the delicious food, and travel, do not think twice, about this tour.