Multicolored corals, crystalline waters, peaceful white sand beaches, mangroves everywhere, have labeled Playa Blanca Beach, as “a valuable tourist destination in the Caribbean”. Without a doubt, it would not be complete, without a panoramic tour of its landscapes by speedboat and the renowned cuisine of the place.
DESCRIPTION: Bilingual guided tour to Playa Blanca.
- Requires prior reservation.
- Departure hours: 08:00 am / 8:30 am.
- Duration: 8 hours approximately.
- Includes transportation by speedboat hotel – pier – Playa Blanca Island.
- Free hotel pick-ups in the areas of Boca Grande, Laguito and Castillo Grande. (In case of not being in hotels in the area, you should go to the de la Bodeguita Pier, gate # 5.)
- Includes: typical lunch: mojarra, rice with coconut, patacón and salad.
- Includes 1 hour of open bar (national drinks) before returning. Subject to availability.
- VIP card for gifts and discounts.
- Transport option to enter the aquarium.
- Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.
- Does not include port fee, COP 16,500 per person.
- Does not include entrance to the aquarium, $ 30,000 COP per person.