Caribbean Sea, natural environment, pure air and an environment that invites relaxation. This is the Island of the Sun. Arrival to the island by speedboat, buffet lunch and the charm of a heavenly place.
DESCRIPTION: Guided bilingual tour to Isla del Sol.
- Duration: approximately eight hours.
- Prior reservation is required.
- Departure hours: 8:00 am / 8:30 am.
- Free pick-up in hotels in the areas of Boca Grande, Laguito and Castillo Grande. (In case of not being in hotels in the area, you should go to the de la Bodeguita Pier, Gate # 5).
- Typical lunch of the island, served.
- Outdoor activities (kayak), subject to availability.
- Fresh fruit welcoming,
- It does not include a port fee of $ 19,000 or admission to the aquarium of $ 30,000 (optional), Drinks at the bar, transportation back to the wharf dock – hotel.
- Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.
Well thought out, Isla del Sol in the Islas del Rosario National Park, is a great place to visit.
If you are in the city of Cartagena, located in the areas of Boca Grande, Laguito and Castillo Grande, we will pick you up at your hotel. Otherwise, we ask you to head to the La Bodeguita dock, gate No. 5, so that from there, you can start your adventure.
You must pay your port tax, not included in this plan. (17,000 COP), you will be invited to enter your boat, put on your life vest and later, you will be transported to Isla del Sol.
During this trip, you will be enjoying the beautiful views that the Bay of Cartagena provides. You will be able to observe the exclusive zone of Boca Grande, you will pass very close to Tierra Bomba and several other historical tourist places.
When you get to Isla del Sol, you have the possibility to enjoy the Caribbean sun, in a pool formed by the same sea, or the heated pool that the resort has.
For children, there are playgrounds and depending on your budget, you can do water activities such as snorkeling, rent a small boat or just walk on trails.
If your appetite is aroused, it is a good time to enjoy the typical lunch of the area, which is included in the plan. You can also buy several other types of drinks with or without alcohol to continue enjoying your trip to the fullest.
You can also go a little further into the town, get to know the customs of its people, or go to the mangroves, where its exuberant vegetation and environmental peace is worthy of being appreciated.
This natural environment is very calm and almost never crowded, however, remember that on local or international holidays, there will always be a greater demand. Make sure you make your purchase on time.
Remember that your transportation will depart at three in the afternoon. You will be left at the dock of the bodeguita. Or, we will take you back to your hotel, if we initially picked you up there.
In the afternoon, we recommend you try our tourist bus, which runs through the main cities of Cartagena. So that your trip is enjoyed to the fullest.