Immerse yourself in an unparalleled panoramic tour of the dream city, touring its historic center, getting to know the monument of Carlos Valderrama “El Pibe”, on the way to Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, an iconic place in South America, since he lived and his body still lies, Liberator Simón Bolívar during his last living days. And of course, to enjoy the white beaches of Rodadero, an uncomplicated trip, comfortable and pleasant.
DESCRIPTION: Bilingual guided tour to Santa Marta.
- Requires prior reservation.
- Hours: Departure 06:00 am / Return 20:00. (Approximately)
- Duration: 14 hours (approximately).
- The tour includes air conditioned ground transportation.
- It includes a visit to the San Pedro Alejandrino Quinta, monuments to the Aborigines, Valderrama Kid Statue, among others.
- Visit to the Rodadero Beaches.
- Includes: lunch service. (Sautéed fish options, Bandeja Paisa, chicken rice)
- Free hotel pick-ups in the areas of Bocagrande, Laguito and Castillo Grande.
- VIP card for gifts and discounts.
- Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.